AN AUBERGINE AND LILAC LIVING ROOM LOOK PLUS A GIVEAWAY WORTH £229
Well look at this, two giveaways in less than a month! Aren't I spoiling you? Today I'm launching a new competition where you could win yourself this fab Budapest ottoman in a fabric of your choice from one of my fave online retailers, Swoon Editions. To show how you can style it in your home I've also put together a little moodboard of how I would incorporate it in an aubergine and lilac living room scheme.
The Budapest is simple and elegant. I love the solid wood plinth base it sits on which adds a sophisticated little bit of subtle detailing. Plus, available in 16 fabric options and a choice of light or dark wood for the plinth, it's going to fit into any room scheme. My fave? The soft wool fabric in Elderberry.
I've put together a little mood board of my fave pieces from the Swoon range (including the Budapest Ottoman) plus a couple of additional accessories just to wet your appetite!
By the way... and this is a pretty big deal...
I'VE GONE FOR A CHROME LIGHT FITTING!
Yep, no brass in sight here! Weird for me huh?! I haven't put together a room look in a little while so perhaps my style is evolving.
Anyway, here's the board and shopping links are below.
SHOP THE LOOK:
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN WIN A BUDAPEST OTTOMAN
If you're up for winning a Budapest ottoman worth £229+, just use the rafflecopter entry app below!
THE BORING BIT (aka the Terms and Conditions)
- Open to UK residents only
- The prize is 1 x Budapest ottoman in a fabric of your choice from the Swoon editions selection
- One winner will be chosen on the 23rd June 2016
- Winner will be notified by email and if the winner does not reply within 1 week another winner will be chosen
- Delivery can take up to 8 weeks
- Your email address will be added to the Sarah Akwisombe mailing list and shared with Swoon Editions (no other 3rd parties)