LDF15 REPORT: MY FAVE 10 THINGS AT DECOREX
So the London Design Festival 2015 has come to a close. In between working on a three week shoot for M&S I've done my best to hit the evening events and shows on the weekend. DECOREX is something I always try to make - it's sheer interiors porn. I can't really afford any of it but it's so luxurious and aspirational that it just needs to be done. Instead of sharing every tiny thing I've picked out my top 10 products that I think you guys will like. Get ready for the good shizz!
in no particular order...
2. Brass head sculptures from Julian Chichester
3. Mayfair pendant from Copper & Silk
4. Heron lamp from CTO lighting (and that absolutely beautiful wood veneer wall)
5. Marble and brass bathroom furniture and fittings by Drummonds
6. Kind of everything from 17 patterns
7. The 'Kernal' lighting series from Bert Frank
8. All of Martin Huxford's stand
9. These circular and mineral effect tiles from Stone and Ceramic Warehouse
10. Bespoke lighting creations from Harlequin London
As you can see there was so much to leer over! Loads of brilliant metallic lighting, fabrics and very cool materials. BRB - Just off to find myself a millionaire client...
Which is your favourite piece from my top ten?