LDF15 REPORT: MY FAVE TEN THINGS AT DESIGN JUNCTION
I'm just gonna keep on re-living LDF15. Yes, it finished over a week ago now but whatever - I still have a load of great stuff to share that you need to see! I was invited down to my fave of all of the exhibitions, Design Junction with nest.co.uk. I only had time to view the marketplace area as we were really busy filming (watch my video below), but with me being such a magpie this was plenty to look at! Here are my fave ten products from the show.
Pssst! Check out my little video I made for Nest.co.uk at Design Junction.
4. These funny little paper vases (and I'm so sorry I can't find the designer, so if you know please leave a comment)!
5. Everything by Kangan Arora
6. Glasses that look misty but it's actually frosted glass (by someone at the Form & Seek Collective, I'm finding out who!)
9. Scarves and cushions by Giannina Capitani
10. Darkroom X Floor Story Rug
11. BONUS ROUND! Fabulous better-than-mont-blanc writing pens from Ajoto
So which is your fave?