SUMMER HOMEWARE HAUL (VIDEO)
Feel like you could do with a little suttin-suttin to spruce up your home this summer? We did! It felt like we had a big list of items that were just nagging us because they weren't quite perfect yet. We all know the feeling right?! So we made a few purchases, from little to large, charity shop bargains to pricey sofas. My lovely friend also gave me some John Lewis vouchers as a gift so we had fun spending those - Thanks Rich, mwah!
Instead of me listing out what we bought, I thought it would be way more fun for you to watch a little video in true Sarah Akwisombe style. It features me doing lots of pouting, some homey things and Marley doing a lot of video-bombing.
Here's where you can find all of the items featured in the video:
- Pink cushions, £5 each, George at Asda
- Sofa, £995, French Connection as DFS (you can see some more images and details on the sofa in this post)
- Table runner, £20, John Lewis
- Cutlery set, £25, John Lewis
- Circular shower curtain rail, £54.99, Amazon
- Egyptian cotton bath sheets, £25, John Lewis
- Oven Glove & Tea Towel, £3 / £2 - In store at Tiger
Which is your favourite item? I'm going to be doing a lot more videos so subscribe to my YouTube channel to see them first :)